New folder doesn't appear in the Batch-Add Directory list New folder doesn't appear in the Batch-Add Directory list

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

New folder doesn't appear in the Batch-Add Directory list

Started by kevster76, May 21, 2005, 02:01:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kevster76

Hi,

Firstly - top piece of software guys!

I've been using it on my site - totally standalone cpg - for a few months now.

Today, I FTP'd up 2 new directories, and went to the batch add page, and my new directories haven't appeared in the list.

The other 6 directories I have uploaded in the past (and used to create albums) do appear in the list.

The new dirs are in the same folder as the others, with the same permissions. I tried removing one of the old dirs just to see if mine appeared (in case there was a limit) and it didn't.

Really stuck on this one - have read the docs and searched through this board with no luck.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for your help...

Cheers,

Kev  8)

Joachim Müller

post a deep link to a file in the folder that is suppossed to show up but doesn't.

kevster76

Hi GauGau,

Thanks for the reply. I actually just went to grab the deep link, and realised the two folders I just uploaded had apostrophies in the folder name - on removing these it all seemed to work fine...

Sorry for wasting your time...

Cheers,

Kev

the black pig

Quote from: GauGau on May 23, 2005, 09:45:26 AM
post a deep link to a file in the folder that is suppossed to show up but doesn't.

I have the same problem but don't understand what a "deep link" is

Tranz

A deep link just means the actual URL where the problem is rather than the domain name only that people sometimes give expecting us to fish around to find the problem.

the black pig

Didn't expect sush a quick reply and posted elsewhere ,sorry  :-[ 
the url ( if I understand you correctly) is  http://www.a1classjokes.com/coppermine/index.php

kegobeer

I removed your other post.

A deep link is a URL to a picture in your /albums directory.

For example: mysite.com/cpg133/albums/ftpuploads/sample.jpg
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots

the black pig

Many thanks for your offer of help.
Turned out nothing wrong with Coppermine , it was an FTP problem :-\\