Uploading can't do Uploading can't do

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Uploading can't do

Started by absorbation, May 28, 2005, 06:09:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

absorbation

Well this script looks great may i say  :P However i can't upload any files. I installed using cpanel and i've checked my permissions and made a temp dirctory with the main folders section. But i keep getting this error:  :\'(

Warning: move_uploaded_file(./albums/edit/mHTTP_temp_f383627d.jpg): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/msgstuff/public_html/pictures/upload.php on line 1197

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/php8JjYqF' to './albums/edit/mHTTP_temp_f383627d.jpg' in /home/msgstuff/public_html/pictures/upload.php on line 1197

I've attached my upload file so please could some tell me what's wrong or fix it for me, thanks  :)

Joachim Müller

make sure you have set proper permissions (as suggested in the docs) on the albums dir and all folders within it (this includes the edit folder). Make sure those settings propagate to the edit folder.