batch adding batch adding

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

batch adding

Started by SamoanOnion, July 12, 2005, 03:08:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SamoanOnion

when adding photos using the batch add option, it doubles some of the pics that it adds, or adds pics twice, any idea how to fix this???

Joachim Müller

Never heard of this happening. Please post some deep links to the files that were doubled.

SamoanOnion

http://iofamily.all4hisglory.org/thumbnails.php?album=42&page=2

you can see it here, starting on the 2nd page of this album, you can see the pix that it double posted.
anyway I can fix that???

Joachim Müller

hm, this is indeed strange, I never heard of this happen. You're running the outdated version cpg1.3.0 though, update to the most recent stable version cpg1.3.3 and check if this fixes your issues.

SamoanOnion

yea, I wasn't sure if that was part of my problem, I'll try that and see what happens.

SamoanOnion

ok, upgraded to 1.3.3 and it is still doing the same thing,

any suggestions???
maybe a fresh install???

Joachim Müller

If you have done the upgrade as suggested (replacing all files suggested in the upgrade docs), then there should be no difference to a fresh install. Use versioncheck.php to see if you have performed to upgrade OK.

SamoanOnion

yep, followed the instructions for the upgrade, and versioncheck comes back as 1.3.3

Joachim Müller

have you been able to find out under which circumstances the batch-uploaded files are doubled (i.e. when uploading to a particular album, having a particular file name scheme etc.)?

SamoanOnion

yea, I've tried it on four different albums adding from several new different directories, the only thing I haven't tried yet is renaming the files, I'll give that a shot and see if it helps.