0 uploads successful 0 uploads successful

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

0 uploads successful

Started by jamar190, July 20, 2005, 12:56:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamar190

this is my 1.3.3 version http://meygan.freelinuxhost.com/gallery

I was uploading perfect before but then all of a sudden, its saying 0 uploads successful, do I change something in the config? It worked before until now
if you read this, you eat children...

kegobeer

Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots

jamar190

I know how 2 ask a question, its just that theres not much to say about it. After I start uploading a few pics it says "0 uploads successful", theres absolutely no error message below telling me whats wrong. I provided a link which is the most i can do, I can't really show u the actual error because it happens in "admin mode"

kegobeer

You've been around long enough to know you need to create a test user/password, and follow the procedures for single file uploads.

Troubleshooting the upload process.

You also know to search the boards.

How to search. "0 uploads successful"
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

jamar190

honestly, i really didnt know i needed to make a test user. i do know how to search, and i remember searching before i posted, but i dont think i found anything good

username: test
password: abc

kegobeer

jamar190

Ok, I followed all the upload rules, now I  get a more detailed problem

No file was uploaded !

If you have really selected a file to upload, check that the server allows file uploads...

File: /home/www/meygan.freelinuxhost.com/gallery/db_input.php - Line: 222

(the server is from my own computer)

PS: I wish you wouldn't be mad at me, I'm trying..

kegobeer

Go to this thread and follow my directions.  Post your results here.  It sounds like you don't have the ability to write to your tmp directory.

jamar190

whats a tmp directory? if i know what it is, I can write to it. thanks for the help so far

jamar190

PS: I followed your directions. I set Debug mode for everyone. I changed all the groups to single file

kegobeer

Quote from: kegobeer on July 21, 2005, 04:55:22 AM
Go to this thread and follow my directions.  Post your results here.  It sounds like you don't have the ability to write to your tmp directory.

Go to that thread, make the files, and post your results.

kegobeer

I don't recommend running a production server from your personal computer - it is a huge security risk.  Your server isn't properly configured and is vulnerable to attacks.  Administering a server takes a lot of knowledge and experience, and isn't a task for most people.  I've had a few years experience (not much by comparison to the other devs) maintaining a server, and I wouldn't dream of making it available to the public.

jamar190

Okay,I read the directions. Where do I add the html and php file? Do I just add them in the coppermine directory?

kegobeer

It doesn't matter where you put them as long as they are in the same directory, but just put them in the same directory where your Coppermine index.php file is.  Change $path...

$path = 'albums/';