Was working, Suddenly Broke ("Impossible to move") Help!? Was working, Suddenly Broke ("Impossible to move") Help!?

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

Was working, Suddenly Broke ("Impossible to move") Help!?

Started by amglori, August 12, 2005, 03:28:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amglori

Hi everyone --

My coppermine gallery is located here -- http://www.ratedxracing.net/gallery/

It's been up and running for quite a while and everything was going great.

However I started uploading some video clips and photos over this past weekend.  I was doing uploads using 10 "browse" boxes at a time.  At one point, I tried to upload 10 photos that were over the width/height limit that I had set in the config (and didn't realize it) ... I waited and waited, finally it came back with errors saying the files were too big.

I figured okay, no problem -- I dumped them into photoshop, resized them down to something like 600 x 450 (well I think I had my config at 800 max width, 800 max height).

When I tried to upload them, I'm getting this error at the top of the screen:

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpkEu2pR' to './albums/edit/mHTTP_temp_8708880f.jpg' in /home/nick/public_html/gallery/upload.php on line 1197

And this error at the bottom:
1. Image1.jpg   Impossible to move.

I've searched and searched for help -- and everything points to a CHMOD problem on the albums or includes directories -- however, the gallery worked just FINE for months prior to my screw-up, and I double-checked and they're both still CHMODed to 777. 

I remember reading something about there being a problem with my /tmp directory (which my webhost said I have access too) -- is the problem there?

Any help is extremely appreciated -  thanks SO very much!

Nibbler

Check permissions on your edit directory. You are running the outdated 1.3.2 which is know to have this bug.

amglori

Quote from: Nibbler on August 12, 2005, 03:44:55 PM
Check permissions on your edit directory. You are running the outdated 1.3.2 which is know to have this bug.

Thank for the fast reply!!

I'm assuming you mean /albums/edit directory?  It's 777.

If I upgrade to the new version (1.3.3 stable) would it solve the problem?

Joachim Müller