Was working, Suddenly Broke ("Impossible to move") Help!? Was working, Suddenly Broke ("Impossible to move") Help!?

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Was working, Suddenly Broke ("Impossible to move") Help!?

Started by amglori, August 12, 2005, 03:28:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amglori

Hi everyone --

My coppermine gallery is located here -- http://www.ratedxracing.net/gallery/

It's been up and running for quite a while and everything was going great.

However I started uploading some video clips and photos over this past weekend.  I was doing uploads using 10 "browse" boxes at a time.  At one point, I tried to upload 10 photos that were over the width/height limit that I had set in the config (and didn't realize it) ... I waited and waited, finally it came back with errors saying the files were too big.

I figured okay, no problem -- I dumped them into photoshop, resized them down to something like 600 x 450 (well I think I had my config at 800 max width, 800 max height).

When I tried to upload them, I'm getting this error at the top of the screen:

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpkEu2pR' to './albums/edit/mHTTP_temp_8708880f.jpg' in /home/nick/public_html/gallery/upload.php on line 1197

And this error at the bottom:
1. Image1.jpg   Impossible to move.

I've searched and searched for help -- and everything points to a CHMOD problem on the albums or includes directories -- however, the gallery worked just FINE for months prior to my screw-up, and I double-checked and they're both still CHMODed to 777. 

I remember reading something about there being a problem with my /tmp directory (which my webhost said I have access too) -- is the problem there?

Any help is extremely appreciated -  thanks SO very much!

Nibbler

Check permissions on your edit directory. You are running the outdated 1.3.2 which is know to have this bug.

amglori

Quote from: Nibbler on August 12, 2005, 03:44:55 PM
Check permissions on your edit directory. You are running the outdated 1.3.2 which is know to have this bug.

Thank for the fast reply!!

I'm assuming you mean /albums/edit directory?  It's 777.

If I upgrade to the new version (1.3.3 stable) would it solve the problem?

Joachim Müller