Batch Adding Files Batch Adding Files

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Batch Adding Files

Started by akpsiucf, August 16, 2005, 03:47:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

akpsiucf

I've read a couple "how to's" and such on batch adding files and followed the pictures and all, and I can't seem to be able to get it to work for me. I created the files in my 'albums' folder on the server, and when I go to the 'batch add files' button it doesn't show any options of folders to add. Is there something I'm missing as far as settings or I don't know...

Nibbler

You don't put the files in the albums folder, you create new subfolders of the albums folder and upload into these.

akpsiucf

Within the 'albums' folder, I created several other folders with names that reflected the albums listed on the 'user' view, and when I go to the 'Batch Add Files' button, it doesn't show any folders being in there to pick from.

kegobeer

Did you set the directory permissions correctly?  Refer to the documentation for a full explanation on permissions.
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots

scottycdl

I created an album called BATCH in the ALBUMS folder and this then appears as a folder from which to upload files. Don't forget to CHMOD 755 or 777 otherwise COPPERMINE barfs when you try to upload the files! But, it works ...........