Batch Adding Files Batch Adding Files

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

Batch Adding Files

Started by akpsiucf, August 16, 2005, 03:47:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

akpsiucf

I've read a couple "how to's" and such on batch adding files and followed the pictures and all, and I can't seem to be able to get it to work for me. I created the files in my 'albums' folder on the server, and when I go to the 'batch add files' button it doesn't show any options of folders to add. Is there something I'm missing as far as settings or I don't know...

Nibbler

You don't put the files in the albums folder, you create new subfolders of the albums folder and upload into these.

akpsiucf

Within the 'albums' folder, I created several other folders with names that reflected the albums listed on the 'user' view, and when I go to the 'Batch Add Files' button, it doesn't show any folders being in there to pick from.

kegobeer

Did you set the directory permissions correctly?  Refer to the documentation for a full explanation on permissions.
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots

scottycdl

I created an album called BATCH in the ALBUMS folder and this then appears as a folder from which to upload files. Don't forget to CHMOD 755 or 777 otherwise COPPERMINE barfs when you try to upload the files! But, it works ...........