Multiupload (CPG 1.3.3) Multiupload (CPG 1.3.3)

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

Multiupload (CPG 1.3.3)

Started by BT-loader, August 30, 2005, 07:18:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BT-loader

Hi all!

I really need some help with a new hack/mod for v1.3.3.
I have lots of pictures that i need to upload all at ones, but i haven´t found the right function for it.

Since i still need to add "title" and keywords manually to all pictures, there is no other way then upload one picture at the time.  :-\\

So i was hoping that someone could create a new hack/mod with multiupload function and the possibility to extract the "title" and "keywords" directly from the filename.
(Hope someone can understand what i´m trying to explain!!?)

Thanks in advance!
:: BT-loader ::
"The one and only..."

BT-loader

Quote from: BT-loader on August 30, 2005, 07:18:15 PM
Hi all!

I really need some help with a new hack/mod for v1.3.3.
I have lots of pictures that i need to upload all at ones, but i haven´t found the right function for it.

Since i still need to add "title" and keywords manually to all pictures, there is no other way then upload one picture at the time. :-\\

So i was hoping that someone could create a new hack/mod with multiupload function and the possibility to extract the "title" and "keywords" directly from the filename.
(Hope someone can understand what i´m trying to explain!!?)

Thanks in advance!
Anyone..!? :(
:: BT-loader ::
"The one and only..."

Azrayen

First, you can of course use FTP=> function to upload your pics all at ones and place them into the desired album. RTFM... ;)
[edit] the "FTP=>" button reads "Batch add files" in english version of Coppermine...

Then, if your filenames have all (no exception) the same structure (for example title_keywords.jpg) you could code some MySQL request to copy parts "title" and "keywords" of the filename to the desired fields in the database.

But you have to code the request, and before attempting to do it, please be sure that your filenames are compatible with that (the request cannot "guess" what part is title, and what else is keywords, you must have something in the filenames which allow a program/request to separate those fields (like the underscore in my example)

If you don't understand what I'm saying, then the answer will just be : you can upload multiple pics but have to enter titles/keywords manually. That's far more comfortable than uploading pic by pic...

Azy