Is it Possible Is it Possible

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Is it Possible

Started by danny251, September 22, 2005, 06:15:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

danny251

to upload with GD2 any other image apart from jpeg and PNG?

thanks

kegobeer

GD2 supports GIF (version 2.0.28+), JPEG, and PNG.
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots

danny251

When using the GD image library allowed image types are only JPEG and PNG.  is what  I get when uploading a gif or any other format

kegobeer

That's exactly what I said.  Do you have a question?
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots

danny251

How can I get ImageMagick to work instead of GD?

You need to determine and specify the correct path to imagemagick in config or switch to GD2 if available.

was what i was advised when having problems with Image Magick how do I determine and specify correct path?

Tranz

You need to ask your host for the path.

Joachim Müller

However, it makes little sense to allow other image files on the internet - bmp, tif, psd etc. were never made for the internet: the files are much too large. Why don't you convert the images into the supported formats before you upload them?