Permission Denied? Permission Denied?

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

Permission Denied?

Started by cichlid, May 12, 2005, 08:41:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cichlid

I'm getting this error from my gallery, not sure why.. this came out of the blue.

QuoteWarning: is_dir(): Stat failed for ./albums/edit/. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /home/cichlid/domains/cichlidmadness.com/public_html/gallery/upload.php on line 432

Warning: filemtime(): Stat failed for ./albums/edit/. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /home/cichlid/domains/cichlidmadness.com/public_html/gallery/upload.php on line 440

Warning: unlink(./albums/edit/.): Permission denied in /home/cichlid/domains/cichlidmadness.com/public_html/gallery/upload.php on line 453

Warning: is_dir(): Stat failed for ./albums/edit/.. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /home/cichlid/domains/cichlidmadness.com/public_html/gallery/upload.php on line 432

Warning: filemtime(): Stat failed for ./albums/edit/.. (errno=13 - Permission denied) in /home/cichlid/domains/cichlidmadness.com/public_html/gallery/upload.php on line 440

Warning: unlink(./albums/edit/..): Permission denied in /home/cichlid/domains/cichlidmadness.com/public_html/gallery/upload.php on line 453

http://www.cichlidmadness.com/gallery/upload.php

anyone?

cichlid

ok, got it fixed.. my own fault for that.. but I can't upload for some reason

I choose my file, hit next, it says the photo was added, then it goes to the page where you choose description, album, etc.. the preview doesn't show up! I hit next anyway, and get this:

QuoteThe previous file could not be placed.

You have successfully placed all the files.

Joachim Müller

change permissions of albums folder (and all sub-folders) as suggested in the docs. Enable debug mode and Single file uploads only to see a more detailed error message. Please search the board for the error message you get, it's quite common.

mosu

Hi,

I have same problem,
BUT

I changed the permission as requested.
Everything works well for a wile, then buuum, same error again.

Funny thing is that I recheck permission (using ls -al or with mc ), and it apears OK.

Right after RE-Setting permissions to the SAME values, it starts to work OK... FOR A WILE.

Best regards,

Mosu

Nibbler