Problem with batch and single upload. Problem with batch and single upload.

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Problem with batch and single upload.

Started by mazterpr, October 09, 2005, 11:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mazterpr

Hi Team,

I have a small problem and I've been reading the threads here but can not find the solution. Maybe you guys can help.

I change the CHMOD of the folders as mention here, I did check all the permisions on my server. I check the albums properties, well
i check almost everything that was mention here to see if I got something wrong or misplaced.

When I try to upload the files that I put under the album via ftp, I notice that the thumbnail is not showing up, when I click it I see it, but
not otherwise. I mark the picture I want to upload for this instance a 3 for a test run and this is what I get after I click on a broken image link:

Error executing ImageMagick - Return value: 127

Cmd line :
/usr/bin/convert -quality 80 -antialias -geometry 77x100 'albums/arleen/99CB0008-small.jpg' 'albums/arleen/thumb_99CB0008-small.jpg'

The convert program said:
sh: line 1: /usr/bin/convert: No such file or directory

If I tried to upload a single image from the upload panel I get this error:

The previous file could not be placed.

You have successfully placed all the files.

I try to search for the file on the server directory but has nothing.

Also try to find a solution reading the manual, but I try everything that the manual says.

Thanks for any advise.

artistsinhawaii

Do a search of the forum for "Error executing ImageMagick - Return value: 127" . 

Apparently your ImageMagick path in Config is wrong or your server doesn't provide ImageMagick. 
Suggest using GD2 to process your thumbnails and intermediate pictures.  Look in your Advanced Thumbnail settings in the CONFIG setup.

Dennis
Learn and live ... In January of 2011, after a botched stent attempt, the doctors told me I needed a multiple bypass surgery or I could die.  I told them I needed new doctors.

mazterpr