Can't upload pics :( Can't upload pics :(

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

Can't upload pics :(

Started by itchy_2000, November 15, 2005, 10:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

itchy_2000

Hi

i am using oppermine 1.3.1a. Everything seems to be right, i can build categories and everything, but i can not add pictures. CHMOD is activated and GD 1x/2x supported. This error message occurs:

Warning: imagejpeg(): Unable to access modules/coppermine/albums/test/thumb_web.JPG in /home/www/web136/html/nuke75/html/modules/coppermine/include/picmgmt.inc on line 217

Warning: imagejpeg(): Invalid filename 'modules/coppermine/albums/test/thumb_web.JPG' in /home/www/web136/html/nuke75/html/modules/coppermine/include/picmgmt.inc on line 217

Warning: chmod(): Unable to access modules/coppermine/albums/test/thumb_web.JPG in /home/www/web136/html/nuke75/html/modules/coppermine/include/picmgmt.inc on line 246

Warning: chmod(): No such file or directory in /home/www/web136/html/nuke75/html/modules/coppermine/include/picmgmt.inc on line 246

Warning: getimagesize(): Unable to access modules/coppermine/albums/test/thumb_web.JPG in /home/www/web136/html/nuke75/html/modules/coppermine/include/picmgmt.inc on line 248

Warning: getimagesize(modules/coppermine/albums/test/thumb_web.JPG): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/www/web136/html/nuke75/html/modules/coppermine/include/picmgmt.inc on line 248
Kann Thumbnail nicht erzeugen.

What do i have to do?I'm looking around already the whole day and I`m becoming more and more sad every minute.
Sorry for my bad english, i am german

It would be very great if you answer

greets Alex

artistsinhawaii

Did you read the upload troubleshooting guide?

http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=5841.0 

It looks like a CHMODE permissions issue.

Dennis
Learn and live ... In January of 2011, after a botched stent attempt, the doctors told me I needed a multiple bypass surgery or I could die.  I told them I needed new doctors.

Joachim Müller

Quote from: itchy_2000 on November 15, 2005, 10:02:40 PM
i am using oppermine 1.3.1a.
such a version doesn't  exist. Post a link to your site.

itchy_2000

Quote from: madeinhawaii on November 15, 2005, 11:45:07 PM
Did you read the upload troubleshooting guide?

http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=5841.0 

It looks like a CHMODE permissions issue.

Dennis

Surely i read it. I`ve set all CHMOD 777 to the whole coppermine gallery(I tested 755 too).
I don`t know what to do anymore.

greets

Stramm

itchy_2000

Well, i posted the wrong sorry. I'm using coppermine 1.35 stable version,sorry again!

Joachim Müller

do as suggested and post a link to your coppermine page!