Another question about uploading! Another question about uploading!

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

Another question about uploading!

Started by thelynnied, December 20, 2005, 08:53:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thelynnied

I just posted a question about uploading, and I changed the permissions and it worked, but then I tried to change the configuration back to the way it was before, and I got another error. So do i have to keep it like this forever, and if so, is "one file uploaded at a time" the only way I can add pictures??

thelynnied

I just posted a question about uploading, and I changed the permissions and it worked, but then I tried to change the configuration back to the way it was before, and I got another error. So do i have to keep it like this forever, and if so, is "one file uploaded at a time" the only way I can add pictures??

Joachim Müller

Quote from: thelynnied on December 20, 2005, 08:53:31 PM
I got another error.
which one?

Stop posting on the cpg1.4.x support board when you have cpg1.3.2, and don't double-post. I merged the thread you started over there with this one.

You should upgrade at least to cpg1.3.5, as you version has known security issues.

thelynnied

Sorry about double posting. I wasn't sure which one to post in, so I just did both. My webserver comes with Coppermine included so I just clicked and installed it that way. what kind of security issues? i'll re-config and try to upload a picture and see which error it is that I get...

Joachim Müller

read the sticky threads to find out about the security issues. Don't use pre-configured auto-installers like fantastico, they're known to be buggy.