Group Permissions on Uploading Confusion Group Permissions on Uploading Confusion

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

Group Permissions on Uploading Confusion

Started by urmomma, February 22, 2006, 03:11:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

urmomma

My board is bridged with my IPB 2.0.0 Forum located here: http://www.glitchseekers.com/image_gallery/index.php

Everything works fine, just I'm a little confused on setting "assigned album(s)" to groups because when I click the groups tab in "Admin Mode" and the list of Groups come up, I click one of those links to assign albums, but I get re-directed to the admin panel of my Forum asking me to intiate an admin login. Am I suppose to set/assign albums in the Admin Panel of my Forum? I checked the groups in there, but didn't see an option to do so, and I havn't modded/hacked any of the files in the admin cp to even have something show up, so I was wondering if you could help me out...as I'm confused on how to assign albums to groups.

Thanks for your time and support.

Joachim Müller

ignore the button "assigned album" then, it won't let you administer anything, but is suppossed to summarize some information for you, that's all.

urmomma

oh ok, thanks for the clarification. I guess you can't assign groups to albums then  :D

Nibbler

You assign viewing rights to groups for albums using album properties. Refer to the documentation.