Unable to upload .mov files... Unable to upload .mov files...

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Unable to upload .mov files...

Started by jayroth, March 28, 2006, 06:17:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jayroth

When making an attempt to upload any .mov file regardless of size i receive the message stating that 0 uploads were successful but no other info letting me know why...whats happening here and how do i fix it?

www.caylieelizabeth.com/public_html

jayroth

ok so i performed what was requested and didn't see anything different...still just the 0 uploads successful message...still no other error...

created a test acct...

user...testingacct
pass...test

jayroth

working on the user permissions right now

Nibbler

You need to set single file upload mode.

jayroth

thanks, i have that straight now...

user...testingacct
pass...test

Nibbler

Set the upload form configuration for all groups to "Single file uploads only" (set File upload boxes to "1", URI upload boxes to "0" and No. of boxes to "fixed")

Also try to set sensible values in config.

"The size of files uploaded from your client to the server should not exceed 10000000 KB each"

jayroth

jayroth

ok so i received this error....

Error
No file was uploaded !

If you have really selected a file to upload, check that the server allows file uploads...

File: /home/jayroth/public_html/public_html/db_input.php - Line: 300

i've never had issues uploading any picture files before and am sure that the files i'm attempting to upload are present...whats wrong here?

jayroth

Stramm

Quote from: jayroth on March 28, 2006, 06:54:18 PM
thanks, i have that straight now...

user...testingacct
pass...test

doesn't work

jayroth

because it took more than two days for anyone to reply...and i don't want people to have any ability to mess with my daughters site...thanks but no thanks...i can find something else to use

Joachim Müller

thanks for understanding that this support board is maintained by unpaid volunteers. It is not a hotline. Farewell.