Photo Upload Disabled Photo Upload Disabled

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

Photo Upload Disabled

Started by actorschecklist, March 15, 2006, 03:18:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

actorschecklist

Hi,

After working fine for a stretch, the photo upload feature of my gallery is non-working, though visitors to the gallery are able to register with no problem. I am running the version 1.3.0 provided to me as a "sanctioned" third party application by my web host XO Communications. The gallery seems to have stopped uploading photos at approximately December 26. The error message I have seen generated when testing the upload function is "Warning: opendir(./albums/edit): failed to open dir: No such file or directory in /web/coppermine/upload.php on line 415" which happens when I use a Mac using System X. Maybe other people on various Windows platforms see a different message.

I have read about the 1.4.4 update but since my web host is still providing 1.3.0 I thought it best to first post this message before doing anything like that. Any help would be appreciated. Additionally, the gallery can be viewed at http://actorschecklist.com/coppermine/ if that information is needed.

Thanks again,

Paul Mitchell

Joachim Müller

It doesn't matter what your webhost provides, you mustn't use an outdated beta version such as cpg1.3.0. Upgrade at least to cpg1.3.5, better still to cpg1.4.4 - refer to the documentation how to upgrade.