In upload the pictures is only on FTP In upload the pictures is only on FTP

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

In upload the pictures is only on FTP

Started by Castilla, March 24, 2006, 12:33:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Castilla

Heloo...
I´m having a problem!!!

I create a new user to test Coppermine and when I  upload a picture to the album that I create to this user no picture is showing in the screen... but... when I checked on ftp to check if the picture is there... surprise... the picture is there!!! So ... why dont show on the site???????
the picture is locate(ftp): ftp://ftp.adcastilla.com/adcastilla.com/castalbum/albums/userpics/10002/
my sit is: http://www.adcastilla.com/castalbum/index.php
Can somebody help me whith that please??????????????????????????????????
Thank´s Adriana Castilla
Adriana Castilla

andy_cul

you need to batch add.

first login as admin then Batch add files but before that make sure you have chmod the folder into 777

or please read here http://jologs.com/photogallery/docs/index.htm#batch_add_pics

Castilla

I upload that picture in a user name that I create (create new user)... in other browser... not in the adm ... login from user with friends group permission... not administrator... I´m testing the site ...
The user of my gallerie can´t do bach add!!!!

I got this message in notices:

/include/functions.inc.php
Notice line 88: Undefined variable: cpg_show_private_album
/include/themes.inc.php
Notice line 1543: Undefined index: cat_thumb
Notice line 1595: Undefined index: inactive_next_tab
Notice line 1596: Undefined index: inactive_prev_tab

What shoul I do???
Adriana Castilla

Castilla

I just made a test in adm mode... I found out that my ImageMagick was wrong path.... I got this message:

Error executing ImageMagick - Return value: 126

Cmd line :
/usr/bin/convert/convert -quality 75 -antialias -geometry 100x75 'albums/uploads/dalieu.jpg' 'albums/uploads/thumb_dalieu.jpg'

The convert program said:
sh: line 1: /usr/bin/convert/convert: Not a directory

Sooooooooooo.... I change in configuration to Gd2 .................. And now I upload a picture and is there!!! Fine...
But!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My webhost gave me this path to ImageMagick:/usr/bin/convert and I put the path to ImagicMagic in the conf ... soooo... Why is not working?????????

Adriana Castilla

Nibbler

Joachim Müller

Your path to ImageMagick is /usr/bin/, not /usr/bin/convert. Convert is the name of the executable. On Lunix, executables don't necessarily have the extension ".exe".

Joachim Müller

thanks for making me post what Nibbler already told you. This is a result of double-posting that is only helpful if you absolutely need more negative karma.