Can you upload to multiple albums at one time? Can you upload to multiple albums at one time?

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Can you upload to multiple albums at one time?

Started by shelby, June 23, 2006, 03:26:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shelby

I have a layout gallery and sometimes a layout will need to be added to 2 different albums. Is there a way to let them upload to both albums simultaneously?

Thanks!

I  apologize if this has been asked before.

Michelle (aka Shelby)

Paver

If you want two different copies of the same image to be put into two albums, that's not possible without manually doing it twice.  Or writing a mod/plugin to do it for you either with a second album dropdown or a repeated "add to album" page (the latter if you wanted different text for the second one).

In Coppermine, an image can be displayed in a second album if you put a keyword on the image and then put that keyword in the second album's keyword field (under album properties).  The image will display in the second album as a "linked image".  Then you only have one image that is linked in multiple albums.

shelby

ashleyXcore

Sorry to bump this, but I figured it was better than starting a new thread...

Why don't I have a keyword field in the album properties? All I see is description and a few other choices, but no keyword box.
"There are many kinds of eyes. Even the sphinx has eyes — and consequently there are many kinds of 'truths', and consequently there is no truth."

Sami

Upgrade your gallery to most recent version ( 1.4.8 )
‍I don't answer to PM with support question
Please post your issue to related board

ashleyXcore

Will I have problems with anything upgrading from 1.3.5?
"There are many kinds of eyes. Even the sphinx has eyes — and consequently there are many kinds of 'truths', and consequently there is no truth."

Sami

If you do as suggested under upgrade documentation , you will not face any problem
‍I don't answer to PM with support question
Please post your issue to related board

ashleyXcore