Error msg while uploading pics Error msg while uploading pics

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Error msg while uploading pics

Started by appztester, July 02, 2006, 08:50:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

appztester

I get the following error once i do the batch upload process, I have already changed the CHMOD to 777 for the various required folder and also changed the setting in the config mode, despite that i get this error.

-----

Error executing ImageMagick - Return value: 127

Cmd line :
/usr/bin/convert -quality 80 -antialias -geometry 74x100 'albums/uploads/tomjerry_jerry_chees.jpg' 'albums/uploads/thumb_tomjerry_jerry_chees.jpg'

The convert program said:
sh: /usr/bin/convert: No such file or directory
-----

Thanks
MJ

kegobeer

You don't have ImageMagick installed, or it isn't installed where you think it may be located.  Switch to GD2.
Do not send me a private message unless I ask for one.  Make your post public so everyone can benefit.

There are no stupid questions
But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots

appztester

Hi,

Thanks for the prompt reply.

How will i be able to install Image Magick, doesn't the coppermine install the imagemagick by itself? Also what GD 2? how do i go about switching to GD2.

I am super new to this, would need your help and patience..Thanks again
MJ

Sami

Image magick should be install on server it can't be install by CPG
go to:
admin mode=>config=>Files and thumbnails advanced settings =>Method for resizing images
and set it to GD2
‍I don't answer to PM with support question
Please post your issue to related board

Joachim Müller