How to Add Custom Fields for image description How to Add Custom Fields for image description

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

How to Add Custom Fields for image description

Started by Parthiban, October 24, 2006, 06:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Parthiban

I hv installed CPG and it is working fine. Now I need to Add Custom Fields for image description. There is no such option in the config panel. How can I add Custom Fields.

Joachim Müller

There isn't? That's amazing. Could you post a link to your coppermine-driven gallery and attach a screenshot of your config page as an attachment to your posting please?

Parthiban

Fine, I deleted old CPG and installed new one to find out that only four fields are allowed. Will manage with them for now. But four fields is very less. We should have an option to atleast increase it Till 10. Please think over it.

Thanks a lot and best regards.

François Keller

QuoteWe should have an option to atleast increase it Till 10
see here We should have an option to atleast increase it Till 10
Avez vous lu la DOC ? la FAQ ? et cherché sur le forum avant de poster ?
Did you read the DOC ? the FAQ ? and search the board before posting ?
Mon Blog

Joachim Müller

@Frantz: missing link in your posting, I guess you were refering to Add More Custom Fields via Config

@Parthiban: why did you un-install? Nobody said so. You could have upgraded just as well. Doing what I suggested (posting a link to your coppermine-driven gallery) might still be a good idea.

François Keller

Quote@Frantz: missing link in your posting, I guess you were refering to Add More Custom Fields via Config
oops :-[ yes it was this post thank's GauGau
Avez vous lu la DOC ? la FAQ ? et cherché sur le forum avant de poster ?
Did you read the DOC ? the FAQ ? and search the board before posting ?
Mon Blog