can i move "last additions" to the top of the page? can i move "last additions" to the top of the page?

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

can i move "last additions" to the top of the page?

Started by bons scraps, November 10, 2006, 12:52:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bons scraps

I've had a brouse through the documentation, and couldn't seem to find anything on this tiopic.

on my front page i would like, last additions at the top, then album lists, then random files.

Is it possible to do this?
thanks.

Farnsi

Regards,
Farnsi

bons scraps

sorry, where do i find this- "The content of the main page":

Joachim Müller

Clicking the link Farnsi provided will bring you to the documentation, which will tell you what you need to know. Don't be lazy - read the docs before asking questions. The in-depth link actually is http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg14x/docs/index.htm#changing
Has been answered on the FAQ page as well: http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg14x/docs/faq.htm#NoLastUploads

bons scraps

the problem is i don't really understand what half of it means, It is easier if you put it in terms that i can understand...
I have no knowldge of any of this at all, and everytime i ask a question, and even though i'm getting the help i ask for i'm getting nasty replies, isn't that what support is for???
I'm not dumb or lazy, i just don't understand it.

bons scraps

I understand what it is telling me to do....
but where do i find this- "catlist/alblist/random,2/lastup,2"
so that i can change it.

bons scraps

i found it and this is what i put in- breadcrumb/catlist/lastup,2/alblist/random,2

but it stayed the same??

Farnsi

go like that:

breadcrumb/lastup,2/catlist/alblist/random,2
Regards,
Farnsi

bons scraps

YAY- thank you farnsi.... :-*

And something to think about- not everyone knows all the computer terminology,
making people feel inadequite just because they don't have the knowledge you do isn't very nice.
If you read the whole thread, you'd know that i had a look in the documentation and couldn't figure it out...

Joachim Müller

What makes you think that support equals "being spoon-fed"? We expect you to have read the documentation first before asking questions. In fact, you have agreed to do so when signing up. Anyway, the fool-proof method:
  • Go to your Coppermine site
  • Choose "admin mode" if you are in user mode
  • Click on the "config" button in Coppermine's admin menu
  • Expand "Album list view" by clicking on it
  • Find the input field labelled "The content of the main page" and change the content to breadcrumb/lastup,2/catlist/alblist/random,2 or whatever you see fit.