good afternoon & Happy New YEar good afternoon & Happy New YEar

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

good afternoon & Happy New YEar

Started by JosephB, January 01, 2007, 05:33:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JosephB

hello everyone, i am just wonderin, can someone help me out, please what does this mean

File: /home/badboys/public_html/modules/coppermine/db_input.php - Line: 306

i am tryin to upload the pics. onto the website, and i am gettin that can someone help me out and tel me how i can fixed it?

ty
JosephB

casNuy

Would need more info on this error, please follow instructions as found elsewheer on this board ( http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?board=48.0 ).

Cas

JosephB

Quote from: casNuy on January 01, 2007, 05:38:33 PM
Would need more info on this error, please follow instructions as found elsewheer on this board ( http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?board=48.0 ).

Cas

mybad sorry, well i am tryin to upload pics. into one of my folder, and that is what i am gettin after i try to upload it, i own webhosting website, and i am tryin to upload pics. into one of the folders i made

JosephB

Quote from: JosephB on January 01, 2007, 05:44:16 PM
mybad sorry, well i am tryin to upload pics. into one of my folder, and that is what i am gettin after i try to upload it, i own webhosting website, and i am tryin to upload pics. into one of the folders i made

i am gettin this now:

The picture 'modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/cherrytaplogo.jpg' can't be inserted in the album

Unable to create thumbnail or reduced size image.

File: /home/badboys/public_html/modules/coppermine/db_input.php - Line: 330

Joachim Müller

Make sure that you have set permissions as suggested in the docs for the albums folder and everything within it. Not related to pnCPG, moving to the upload support board. Read the upload troubleshooting section of the docs extra carefully and do exactly as suggested if you need more help. Use a better subject next time you start a thread.