Is it possible to do a batch alteration of descriptions, titles, keywords, etc? Is it possible to do a batch alteration of descriptions, titles, keywords, etc?

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Is it possible to do a batch alteration of descriptions, titles, keywords, etc?

Started by DoorFrame, January 20, 2007, 08:17:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DoorFrame

If I do a batch upload, is it possible to alter the descriptions of all the files at once without having to manually alter each, one a time?  Going through the entire upload adding descriptions, keywords, etc. is hugely time consuming.  Is there any way to shorten this process?  I've searched through the forums and haven't found anything helpful. 

Any help would be appreciated.

Nibbler

Click on the 'edit files' button for that album. Otherwise you can use SQL queries.

DoorFrame

As far as I can tell, clicking on 'edit files' only allows you to alter the descriptions of the images one at a time.  What I'm looking for, if it's possible, is a means of changing the descriptions of all the files at one time.  Is that possible within the boundaries of Coppermine itself? 

Sadly, I don't as of yet know anything about SQL and wouldn't be able to program my own system for updating the database.  Is it relatively easy, or relatively difficult? 

Joachim Müller

Click "edit files" next to the thumbnail that represents the album. This will let you edit several files at once.