intermediate images resizing incorrectly intermediate images resizing incorrectly

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

intermediate images resizing incorrectly

Started by ir803, January 21, 2007, 01:43:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ir803

I've not had this problem on another site BUT, I am uploading images that are max aspect of 850 pixels so they can be of reasonable resolution when downloaded, the intermediate image is 420 pixels....regardless of what I tell it to do in config, the image quality is terrible. I am trying to get them to resize to about 300 to 320 pixels which they should do without any problem at a decent quality. I am using K2 theme and I can't find any cinfig overides built into the theme so why is it I can't get the intermediate images to size properly??

ir803

Quote from: ir803 on January 21, 2007, 01:43:49 AM
I've not had this problem on another site BUT, I am uploading images that are max aspect of 850 pixels so they can be of reasonable resolution when downloaded, the intermediate image is 420 pixels....regardless of what I tell it to do in config, the image quality is terrible. I am trying to get them to resize to about 300 to 320 pixels which they should do without any problem at a decent quality. I am using K2 theme and I can't find any cinfig overides built into the theme so why is it I can't get the intermediate images to size properly??

Ignore this post, i've fixed it. finally tracked down a post explaining intermediate images.