Cannot assign picture to album anymore Cannot assign picture to album anymore

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

Cannot assign picture to album anymore

Started by Josan, June 13, 2007, 08:33:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josan

Hello,

Since today I am experiencing a problem. No settings were changed, no changes were made. But all of a sudden after uploading pictures to my site, opening the batch-add window, the small previews show the red x box and so I cannot assign them to an album anymore. The permissions are correct and so are the sizes.

I've been browsing thru the posts but they don't full describe my problem. So would you guys know what could have happened?

Appreciate the support,

Josan.

Josan

Okay I made those debug changes as suggested in that form. I still get the white boxes with red x as preview.

Josan

Well, thanks for your time and help *sarcasm*. I'm glad my host was able to solve the problem.

Nibbler

If you don't do as requested how is anyone supposed to be able to help you?

When asking for support on the coppermine forum, post a link to your site and a test user account (the test user mustn't be in the admin group!) with upload privileges, with the above mentioned settings in place - this way, supporters can see the error messages as well. Do not post debug_output unless requested.

When people have issues with uploading and decide to post their question on the Coppermine support board, they usually are told to read this upload troubleshooting section. Many of them fail to do so properly, which results in frustration both for users as well as supporters. To make this absolutely clear: the above mentioned steps are absolutely mandatory, no matter what skill level you have, no matter what upload method you have troubles with. Failing to do exactly as suggested will result in your request for help being ignored. Yes, this applies to you. We mean it!

Marking as solved.