Really easy question ( I THINK ) Really easy question ( I THINK )

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Really easy question ( I THINK )

Started by vaximily, September 06, 2007, 06:18:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vaximily

I'm sure I'm missing something really obvious here... just installed CPG and everything seems to be working fine EXCEPT...

When I switch from admin mode back to user mode and click upload file it says
"Sorry there is no album where you are allowed to upload files"
So I click on "Create / order my albums"

and I get...
You don't have permission to access this page.

Sorry if I should've found the answer on my own... I'm exhausted and not entirely awake :P.

Thanks!

Joachim Müller

Never leave admin mode if you have no idea what it is meant to be used for. It is not meant to show you what non-admin users can do. To find out what regular users can do, create a non-admin test user account, log out from your admin account, log in as test user, then try again.
The admin mode / user mode toggle is just hiding the admin controls, that's it.. It is supposed to help you check the layout during the design stage of your custom theme.

vaximily

Ahhh make's perfect sense...

I was thinking about it at work and I wondered if that may be the case, so I'll give it a shot.