huge amount pic upload huge amount pic upload

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

huge amount pic upload

Started by gafadi, October 24, 2007, 11:43:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gafadi

i have created several albums and each need  like 20 images to get uploaded to each .. so how can i uplaod huge image upload ,, ftp upload .. any idea

Nibbler

Use FTP + batch add; read the manual.

gafadi

that didnt help much but anyway thanks .. i figured it out .. can i say something hope i dont get ban .. atleast when someone made a post it would be easy for them if u guy just say how to do it coz someof them are very new to php and stuff and i am a noob at this and it i was searching for documentation in the orginal file that i have zip file in my desktop and then i realized there is a documentation link in my page so it took a long time me to figure out the answer .. and  after u give u guys can say check documentation at end .. that would ve better ..

thaks
dont ban me

Joachim Müller

That's nonsense: why should we repeat in our reply here what already is written down in the documentation? Do you think that we should even encourage people to be lazy? You don't have to understand PHP at all to set up and run Coppermine, so your complaint is just invalid.
You don't get banned for asking questions, nor do you get banned for replying in a calm, sensitive manner, so don't be afraid.