Upload Problem Upload Problem

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Upload Problem

Started by davec, October 28, 2007, 05:24:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davec

I am having a problem with a gallery I have created.

After uploading the images a thumbnail appears to have been created and all seems fine. Within a couple of minutes or so it disappears and no main image is available either. I then checked the server and userpics and no files are present.

I duplicated the site onto a server I use and all works correctly. The client has the site hosted with different company and when I upload other files it takes a good 2 minutes if not longer for the server to refresh and show the changed files. The albums already present were created and then the thumbnails etc manually uploaded that is why they are there it is not of course and ideal situation for the end user that will be running the site.

Anyway I have set a test account username: test and password the same to see if anyone can identify the problem.

Many thanks

Dave  ???

davec

Joachim Müller

I get an empty screen (blank page) when accessing that URL.

davec

davec

Just wondered if you were still unable to access the page?

Dave

Nibbler

Confirming your issue that files are deleted a few minutes after upload. No idea why, cause likely lies outside Coppermine.

davec

I believe that too as it works on other hosting solutions that I use personally. Thanks for taking a look. I will let you know the outcome if I get to the bottom of it.

Dave   :)

davec

Problem solved!! It was to do with the way the servers were configured. All now working correctly.

Dave   ;D