Upload problems Upload problems

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

Upload problems

Started by ophelia, November 01, 2007, 08:57:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophelia

Hi! I can't upload the files. I followed the steps of the 4.11.4 Upload troubleshooting

My gallery: http://gossipgirlfan.org/gallery/index.php

Login: []
Password: []

Thank you.

Nibbler

Don't post admin details on a public forum. Uploading worked fine for me. If you need further support then do exactly as suggested in the troubleshooting guide.

ophelia

Ok, I'm sorry.

When I use the add bach and I upload the pictures, it doesnt show 'oK' or 'DP', it shows error, and when I click on it says:

QuoteError executing ImageMagick - Return value: 1

Cmd line :
/usr/bin/convert -quality 80 -antialias -geometry 75x100 'albums/Gossip Girl/Cast/Chace Crawford/Photoshoot/Michael Lavine/001.jpg' 'albums/Gossip Girl/Cast/Chace Crawford/Photoshoot/Michael Lavine/thumb_001.jpg'

The convert program said:
convert: unable to open image `albums/Gossip Girl/Cast/Chace Crawford/Photoshoot/Michael Lavine/thumb_001.jpg': Permission denied.

Thank you.

Joachim Müller

The error message returned by ImageMagick should be pretty self-explanatory: "permission denied" means that the ImageMagick script doesn't have permissions to write the intermediate image and/or thumbnail into the folder your files reside in. Review your permissions as suggested in the permissions section of the docs. If you can't figure out, ask your webhost for support.

ophelia

Solved. Now I need to Chmod all pics to 777 before upload them.

Thank for the help. :)