Newbie and dumb question (i Think) Newbie and dumb question (i Think)

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

Newbie and dumb question (i Think)

Started by OshB5, November 16, 2007, 11:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OshB5

Hello all Coppermine looks great so far. I have managed to install it. I am up to the Intial configuration stage and just had a thought. Can Coppermine only be used as a stand alone photo database or (as i want ) part of a website. i.e. My site has all my photos that i have taken of various events in date oder, I needed somthing to enable other viewers on my site that have attended the same events to be ale to upload their photos of that event to my site and all the others be able to view them. All this with out upsetting my web pages. Thanks Andy P.S. sorry for being the newbie

OshB5

What i mean is that i would like to have coppermine to act like a extra page on my website instead of just putting some text or a photo and linking it to my coppermine site/page, is ths possible pls? regards Andy Also on another topic is it posible for non registerd viewers to be able to up load photos to a say public Album? Thanks Andy

Joachim Müller

We have a strict "one question per thread" policy that you agreed to respect!
To visually integrate coppermine into your page, create a theme that matches the design of the rest of your site. Post a link to your gallery for a start.