Cannot use batch add files anymore Cannot use batch add files anymore

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Cannot use batch add files anymore

Started by kxp, November 18, 2007, 01:13:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kxp

I've had no trouble using batch add before on my site, i did everything as usual but now after selecting the files i want and clicking insert selected files it goes right back to directory browser. I haven't used my gallery for half a month or more...so i can't remember what i might had done before or might not had done... When using regular upload boxes i can add files without any problems. I just tryed updating from version 1.4.13 to 1.4.14 but it didn't help.

I've attached some txt files
debug1 - when selecting the files i want to add from previously selected folder
notices - the box below debug (notices)
debug2 - after clicking "insert selected files" when it gets me back to directory browser

kxp

Quote from: kxp on November 18, 2007, 01:13:06 PM
I've had no trouble using batch add before on my site, i did everything as usual but now after selecting the files i want and clicking insert selected files it goes right back to directory browser. I haven't used my gallery for half a month or more...so i can't remember what i might had done before or might not had done... When using regular upload boxes i can add files without any problems. I just tryed updating from version 1.4.13 to 1.4.14 but it didn't help.

I've attached some txt files
debug1 - when selecting the files i want to add from previously selected folder
notices - the box below debug (notices)
debug2 - after clicking "insert selected files" when it gets me back to directory browser
umm ok i tryed and tryed a bit more with another install of coppermine which also went on strike...it seems that there is some kind of problem with pictures, i can't imagine what but pictures taken with the same camera and converted the same way don't just want to upload (tryed a few older pictures which went up fine...

Joachim Müller

Read the documentation, especially the section "upload troubleshooting" and "asking for support on uploading issues".