Cannot use batch add files anymore Cannot use batch add files anymore

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

Cannot use batch add files anymore

Started by kxp, November 18, 2007, 01:13:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kxp

I've had no trouble using batch add before on my site, i did everything as usual but now after selecting the files i want and clicking insert selected files it goes right back to directory browser. I haven't used my gallery for half a month or more...so i can't remember what i might had done before or might not had done... When using regular upload boxes i can add files without any problems. I just tryed updating from version 1.4.13 to 1.4.14 but it didn't help.

I've attached some txt files
debug1 - when selecting the files i want to add from previously selected folder
notices - the box below debug (notices)
debug2 - after clicking "insert selected files" when it gets me back to directory browser

kxp

Quote from: kxp on November 18, 2007, 01:13:06 PM
I've had no trouble using batch add before on my site, i did everything as usual but now after selecting the files i want and clicking insert selected files it goes right back to directory browser. I haven't used my gallery for half a month or more...so i can't remember what i might had done before or might not had done... When using regular upload boxes i can add files without any problems. I just tryed updating from version 1.4.13 to 1.4.14 but it didn't help.

I've attached some txt files
debug1 - when selecting the files i want to add from previously selected folder
notices - the box below debug (notices)
debug2 - after clicking "insert selected files" when it gets me back to directory browser
umm ok i tryed and tryed a bit more with another install of coppermine which also went on strike...it seems that there is some kind of problem with pictures, i can't imagine what but pictures taken with the same camera and converted the same way don't just want to upload (tryed a few older pictures which went up fine...

Joachim Müller

Read the documentation, especially the section "upload troubleshooting" and "asking for support on uploading issues".