Not creating thumbnails - Page 2 Not creating thumbnails - Page 2

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Not creating thumbnails

Started by ash_sk8s, December 04, 2007, 06:26:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joachim Müller

Post a deep link to one of the files you're having issues with when batch-adding.

ash_sk8s

Not to sound stupid, but what's a deep link?

And it's EVERY SINGLE file I try to add, including files I had previously added in my old gallery.

Joachim Müller

A link that directly points to one of the images you're trying to batch-add would be a deep link. Something like http://brad-paisley.net/gallery/albums/uploads/07fanclub/014.jpg

ash_sk8s

Um just bumping this up it seems to have been forgotten about. ;)

ash_sk8s

I see that my problem has been entirely forgotten about but..

Still having this problem. And. Just created a new gallery on a new site and I'm still having this issue. No clue what is going on. Someone please help!

Hein Traag

Hi there, would you mind first updating your cpg to 1.4.14 as you are running 1.4.10 which is a little outdated.
Do that first and then we continue to look at your problem ok.

Cheers
Hein

ash_sk8s

Hmm well on my other site which is not working right now I installed the latest version and I got the same error. I'll try putting the new one up on this site though.

ash_sk8s

Okay here we go.

I entirely deleted and re-installed coppermine, using the new version this time. AND IT STILL WON'T WORK! I have no idea what the heck is going on! When I had originally put a gallery on my site I never had any issue. What could it be? Please help someone!!!

Joachim Müller

Deleting and re-installing from scratch was silly and not what supporters suggested. Coppermine is not a desktop app that you uninstall and re-install just like that. You should have done as suggested and should have upgraded as suggested.

ash_sk8s

There's no reason to be so rude about it. Does it really matter whether I started over or upgraded? No. I still ended up with the same thing. Blame me being sick, but I didn't even think about upgrading. So whatever. There's no reason to be rude about it.

plesi

Hi dudes!

I have exactly the same problem. I dont have any clue why I'm getting this error.
I haven't had this problem ever before but now I got it. I'm really frustrated.

Even if I have uploaded my photos via FTP to site and trying to batch add them, the error is that it cannot create thumbnails.

Please help.

Cheers!!!

Joachim Müller

Quote from: ash_sk8s on January 18, 2008, 05:25:53 PM
Does it really matter whether I started over or upgraded?
Yes, it does matter.

Quote from: plesi on January 18, 2008, 09:53:19 PM
I have exactly the same problem.
Start a thread of your own, doing exactly as suggested in the upload troubleshooting section of the docs.

ash_sk8s

So what, am I basically not going to be helped now?