Message 'The previous file could not be placed' Message 'The previous file could not be placed'

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Message 'The previous file could not be placed'

Started by zamirzamir, April 09, 2008, 11:10:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zamirzamir

Probably a hack: yesterday someone ran weird script on my gallery, and uploaded 2 ZIP files under my admin account which messed up the CONFIG of the gallery.
I fixed it back the way i remembered (main page view) and deleted those 2 uploaded files.

After I tried to upload any picture (jpg  under 1MB) i received this message
The previous file could not be placed.

I checked permissions on folders, 'edit' folders are still in place in 'albums' and 'userpics'. ran Version Check, seems not to have any issues there.
Please advice on my next action.

Thank you.

Hein Traag

Read this thread: http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,51671.0.html. Might have something to do with your "hack".

If not then please use the Search function and search for "The previous file could not be placed". Has been asked and answered a lot of times already  ;)

Cheers
Hein

thejflo

*embarrassed*

than delete my thread please   :-[

Joachim Müller

thejflo

Quote from: Joachim Müller on May 02, 2008, 08:15:02 AM
You're not the thread starter

No, I made this same exact thread in the misc section, thats why I made that comment...