Upload Issue ( Norma/ Thumb ) Upload Issue ( Norma/ Thumb )

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Upload Issue ( Norma/ Thumb )

Started by Bethesda, October 24, 2008, 11:19:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bethesda

Hello Coppermine community,

I'm having an issue with uploading the pictures into the albums.
Already done the 1 Upload box, 0 URL so I can directly upload to the selected album.

My issue is as following - it seems I had some problems with larger files so I resized the picture so it was alot smaller. ( 219kb )
It seems to make a Thumbnail of the picture but has alot of troubles ( I'm guessing ) showing the normal picture.
Once I got to my album where you normaly can click on a thumbnail so it shows up larget above the picture simply won't show up.
( there is where the Thumbnail 'filmstrip' is ) - neither can I actually find the normal uploaded picture on my webserver.

What it does show on the spot where the picture should be is something that looks like this "[I]"

Would love to get some help on this guys,

Thanks in advance, Beth

URL: http://www.joostverwey.nl/affinity/

User: Beth
Pass: ************ [Edit GauGau] Replaced password with asterisks [/Edit]

Bethesda

Update:

I recreated the 10001 folder which seemed to be the place my pictures were placed with CHMOD 777.
It still only made a thumbnail_name.extention.

So what I did is in the same folder just copy the picture itself through FTP.
Example:

thumbnail_mycat1.jpg
mycat1.jpg

Now it seems to work but I guess it's not designed so we manually also have to upload the picture?

Greets,

Beth

Bethesda

I'm sorry for the 3rd post but here's some more info.

There are 3 sizes of pictures - Full, Normal and Thumbnail.

By uploading the entire picture I get the Full one, but there's still no way of seeing the normal one.

Also making normal_mycat1.jpg doesnt work.

Joachim Müller

Yikes! You posted an admin account, which is a very silly thing to do on a public board and totally uncalled for. I edited your password out in your initial posting. Make sure to change it right away, then post a non-admin test user account as per docs, section "asking for support on upload issues".

Error message is
QuoteThe file 'albums/userpics/10001/flower2.jpg' can't be inserted in the album

File: /share/HDA_DATA/Qweb/affinity/db_input.php - Line: 402