Favorite Button for cpg1.5.x Favorite Button for cpg1.5.x

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

Favorite Button for cpg1.5.x

Started by Αndré, January 15, 2009, 11:03:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Αndré

Adds a button to the navigation menu to easily add/remove particular files to/from your favorites.

Download: http://sourceforge.net/projects/coppermine/files/Plugins/1.5.x/cpg1.5.x_plugin_fav-button_v1.2.zip/download

Alu

since we changed to 1.5, it doesnt show the favorite-star next to the album-name anymore, only on single files

phill104

Unfortunately, we cannot support individual issues with 1.5.x yet as it is still in the development stage. If you feel there is a bug then file a full bug report.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

Αndré

Quote from: Alu on February 04, 2010, 12:37:29 PM
since we changed to 1.5, it doesnt show the favorite-star next to the album-name anymore, only on single files
I assume you refer to that plugin. These are two different plugins, as you can read in the descriptions:
Quote from: Αndré on April 27, 2009, 08:45:39 AM
It adds a star icon to the thumbnail view title row (next to the album name). When you click on that star, all files of the current album are added to your favorites.
Quote from: Αndré on January 15, 2009, 11:03:48 AM
Adds a button to the navigation menu to easily add/remove pictures to/from your favorites.

I've updated the announcement text to clarify the difference.

Αndré

I just ported the album_addfav plugin to cpg1.5.x. See here.

Alu

Neat!
But is it possible to remove the Favorites again? Didnt find anything.

Αndré

The button automatically turns into a 'remove from favorites button' if the file is already in your favorites.

GainesvilleHOG

Thanks for the plugin.  Works well with COPPERMINE PHOTO GALLERY 1.5.34