Critical Error - while doing a batch upload Critical Error - while doing a batch upload

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

Critical Error - while doing a batch upload

Started by Bry5012, April 27, 2009, 03:14:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bry5012

i searched a little for this and could not find anything that answered my question...so I am posting here.

I was doing a batch upload from my FTP to the gallery and ended up getting this critical error:

"While executing query "SELECT * FROM cpg14x_pictures WHERE approved = 'YES'  ORDER BY RAND() LIMIT 8" on 0

mySQL error: Incorrect key file for table '/tmp/#sql_53a6_1.MYI'; try to repair it"

what do I need to do to fix this and not lose any info from the gallery?

Fabricio Ferrero

Try to repare the table usgin phpMyAdmin as the error suggested.
Read Docs and Search the Forum before posting. - Soporte en español
--*--
Fabricio Ferrero's Website

Catching up! :)

Bry5012

umm....I honestly don't know how to do that, is there someone that could assist me, please....

Hein Traag

Ask the hosting company where your site is hosted.

Bry5012

sorry to ask this....but why would I ask my hosting company if this is a Coppermine program issue?

Fabricio Ferrero

Do as suggested please. It's due to a DB problem, so it's not a CPG issue but a Hosting one.
Read Docs and Search the Forum before posting. - Soporte en español
--*--
Fabricio Ferrero's Website

Catching up! :)

Hein Traag

As Fabri already explains this concerns a mysql error.. not a coppermine error.

Quote"mySQL error: Incorrect key file for table '/tmp/#sql_53a6_1.MYI'; try to repair it"

Hence you have to either repair it yourself using phpmyadmin or have your host do it.

Cheers
Hein

Bry5012

Nibbler

You can't repair it yourself since it's a temporary table. Best you can do is disable the random files block in config.