[Solved]: Gallery is no longer visible [Solved]: Gallery is no longer visible

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

[Solved]: Gallery is no longer visible

Started by roselafleur, October 03, 2009, 10:56:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roselafleur

Gallery: http://jsdaily.net/gallery/
I've only just been made aware that our website gallery is no longer visible to all visitors. The odd thing is that it's clearly visble to some but not others. There doesn't seem to be a specific browser issue either from what I can tell; on one computer it shows up fine using IE but not FireFox, yet another user reported that she can see it using FireFox. I've tested it on my laptop and it doesn't show in either browser or on my iPhone using Safari.
Does anyone have any idea what might be going on?

Nibbler

Your gallery is set to a theme that you don't have installed. You should upload the classic theme (which should not have been deleted in the first place), clear your cookies, then set the gallery back to your custom 'thegallery' theme in config.

roselafleur

Ahh, thank you so much! The classic had been deleted because we had trouble getting it to default for everyone visiting but now we know better.