How do I find registered users by email address? How do I find registered users by email address?

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

How do I find registered users by email address?

Started by veronicamae, October 31, 2009, 11:41:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

veronicamae

Is there a way to find a user by their email address rather than username?

And if not, is there a way to have the registered email address be one of the options in the name/group/reg date/files/space used/space quota columns?

Joachim Müller

Quote from: veronicamae on October 31, 2009, 11:41:58 PMIs there a way to find a user by their email address rather than username?
Using Coppermine's user interface: no. I suggest using phpMyAdmin instead if you have a large number of users. Alternatively, you might consider adding the needed code to coppermine or paying someone to do this for you.
Quote from: veronicamae on October 31, 2009, 11:41:58 PMAnd if not, is there a way to have the registered email address be one of the options in the name/group/reg date/files/space used/space quota columns?
Same answer as before: possible if you code it, but not a feature out of the box.

veronicamae

I was able to find it in phpMyAdmin per your suggestion.  Thank you!