Flash Media Player plugin with visual integration (play flv/mp4/mp3/aac files) - Page 9 Flash Media Player plugin with visual integration (play flv/mp4/mp3/aac files) - Page 9

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

Flash Media Player plugin with visual integration (play flv/mp4/mp3/aac files)

Started by Αndré, December 01, 2009, 04:09:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chyna

Quote from: Αndré on August 29, 2010, 07:53:52 PM
Open codebase.php, find
$CURRENT_PIC_DATA['pheight'] += 24;
and replace with

$CURRENT_PIC_DATA['pwidth'] = 512;
    $CURRENT_PIC_DATA['pheight'] = 384;
    $CURRENT_PIC_DATA['pheight'] += 24;

I am using this plugin v2.1 and I was going to try to default set width/height values so I do not have to do it manually for each video but upon searching the codebase.php file I did not find this particular code unless I'm looking in the wrong place. cmg/plugins/flash_media_player$CURRENT_PIC_DATA['pheight'] += 24;

Αndré

Add it above
$media_file = $CONFIG['ecards_more_pic_target'].get_pic_url($CURRENT_PIC_DATA, 'fullsize');

chyna

Quote from: Αndré on December 17, 2017, 11:28:22 AM
Add it above
$media_file = $CONFIG['ecards_more_pic_target'].get_pic_url($CURRENT_PIC_DATA, 'fullsize');

Thank you that worked :)

steverosenblum

I just tried to install flash media player cpg1.5x ver 2.1 onto cpg1.6 and got the following error message
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_result() in /home4/rosenblu/public_html/coppermine/plugins/flash_media_player/codebase.php:199 Stack trace: #0 /home4/rosenblu/public_html/coppermine/plugins/flash_media_player/codebase.php(233): fmp_update_filetype('mp4', 'movie') #1 /home4/rosenblu/public_html/coppermine/include/plugin_api.inc.php(307): fmp_install(true) #2 /home4/rosenblu/public_html/coppermine/include/plugin_api.inc.php(452): CPGPluginAPI::action('plugin_install', true, 'new') #3 /home4/rosenblu/public_html/coppermine/pluginmgr.php(495): CPGPluginAPI::install('flash_media_pla...') #4 {main} thrown in /home4/rosenblu/public_html/coppermine/plugins/flash_media_player/codebase.php on line 199