how to upgrade to 1.5.8 from 1.5.6 how to upgrade to 1.5.8 from 1.5.6

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

how to upgrade to 1.5.8 from 1.5.6

Started by fallingthroughinfinity, September 15, 2010, 05:42:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fallingthroughinfinity

Jeff Bailey

Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it. - Henry Ford

fallingthroughinfinity

ok i done that and went to mysite/gallery/update.php and its fatal error?

Jeff Bailey

Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it. - Henry Ford

Jeff Bailey

make sure the gallery/include directory exists. If it doesn't upload it again with a reliable ftp application.

fallingthroughinfinity

it didn't exist, so i created it, still not working.

Jeff Bailey

You can't simply create it. You have to upload the directory from the zipped download.
Unpack the coppermine package you downloaded

Except for the "albums" directory, upload all of the new files and directories, making sure not to overwrite your anycontent.php file or the albums directory.

fallingthroughinfinity

i didn't get an include directory in my pack..

ΑndrĂ©

Then your package has been corrupted or is incomplete. Re-download it here.