Memberlist gone, cant activate registered , etc. Memberlist gone, cant activate registered , etc.

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Memberlist gone, cant activate registered , etc.

Started by Joe Smith, October 06, 2010, 08:16:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe Smith

The link between home and upload file is gone , i cant remember what that title of it was exactly. It was to activate and control users, which i cant because that link is gone.

any help ?

http://hypeclan.clanteam.com/gallery/index.php?message_id=5a66ff3e033c0ee610c066e591c3ca3a&message_icon=info&message_id=723bb1908869a48479f9af27b5e14c5d&message_icon=success#cpgMessageBlock

Jeff Bailey

Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it. - Henry Ford

Joe Smith

yes the my gallery button, and i have a curve theme, and even tho its the black curve, the button was there 2 days ago and then stop appearing. i would like ht ebutton back.

and thanks for the link to the member list but i dont want to have to do taht everytime.

Nibbler

You probably removed the permission to have a gallery on the groups page.

Joe Smith

the groups didnt have permission to have personal albums, thats y the my gallery didnt show.

that should be fixed --member list should be separate so it doesn't interfere with each other.

but thanks for the help

Jeff Bailey

Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it. - Henry Ford

ΑndrĂ©

Quote from: Joe Smith on October 07, 2010, 12:08:39 AM
that should be fixed --member list should be separate so it doesn't interfere with each other.
That's 'just' a theme issue. All themes without the new drop-down menu should have that button independently from the personal gallery. Should be fixed though.