FileMove Plugin (managing the storage folder) for cpg1.5x - Page 2 FileMove Plugin (managing the storage folder) for cpg1.5x - Page 2

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

FileMove Plugin (managing the storage folder) for cpg1.5x

Started by ΑndrĂ©, October 21, 2010, 10:48:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

netb

Thanks! I wasn't sure if only an update was needed and not something else. Everything's fine now. :)

netb

This plugin doesn't seem to be working with cpg 1.6.03. Would be really great if someone that understands help with porting it. I did change the old mysql functions but it still doesn't move files. :-\

ron4mac

Replace move_file.php and move_folder.php with the ones attached.

netb

Hey, thanks! But you've included a wrong file plugin_config.php in the archive instead of the move_file.php.

ron4mac

Quote from: netb on June 23, 2017, 11:06:49 AM
Hey, thanks! But you've included a wrong file plugin_config.php in the archive instead of the move_file.php.
Oops ... sorry :-[
Errant file selection ... corrected.

I'll likely update the whole plugin before long and post it in the CPG 1.6.x plugins area of the forum.

netb