Picture navigation plugin for cpg1.5.x - Page 2 Picture navigation plugin for cpg1.5.x - Page 2

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Picture navigation plugin for cpg1.5.x

Started by Αndré, November 30, 2010, 06:12:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Αndré

mitko

Confirmed, Andre, in ver.1.4 everything is ok, many thanks for prompt help!

olli80

I dont know if i´m right here but i have a feature suggestion for this plugin.

Maybe you can add the function to go next picture instead of closing the window?
This should only be added to the full-screen photo size (the biggest one)..........

Αndré

That won't work if the next file is no picture, as there's nothing to display in that case. If you want a full-size navigation you should try the LightBox plugin or the EnlargeIt! plugin.

Αndré

I've re-written the plugin completely in JavaScript (version 2.0 is attached to the initial post). The prev/next buttons are now displayed next to the picture and also for non-picture files. If the panorama viewer plugin is installed, the buttons use a fixed width of 50px. Otherwise they'll use as much space as possible.

André Müller

Dear all,

after installing version 2.0 of this plugin, I experience problems with the slideshow function. The slideshow works as expected with the old version, as well as with the plugin deactivated. Does anyone experience similar problems?

Gallery: www.fotowald.de
CPG 1.5.22

Thanks for any help.

Cheers,
André

Αndré

Version 2.1 (attached to initial post) fixes the slideshow issue. Thanks for the report.

André Müller

Quote from: Αndré on February 25, 2013, 09:51:05 AM
Version 2.1 (attached to initial post) fixes the slideshow issue. Thanks for the report.
Thanks a lot. Works as expected now.

pols1337

allvip

how can I use my own images for this plugin?

what should I edit in the plugin files?

Αndré

Open picture_navigation.js and replace the content of the variables
        icon_prev = $('.navmenu_pic img[src*=prev]').parent().html().match(/src="(.*?)"/);
        icon_prev = icon_prev[1];
        icon_prev_inactive = icon_prev.replace('prev', 'prev_inactive');

and
        icon_next = $('.navmenu_pic img[src*=next]').parent().html().match(/src="(.*?)"/);
        icon_next = icon_next[1];
        icon_next_inactive = icon_next.replace('next', 'next_inactive');

with valid paths of your images.

allvip

OK.Thanks

allvip

I just don't know with what to replace $('.navmenu_pic img[src*=start]').parent().html().match(/src="(.*?)"/);

Αndré

You need to hardcode it like this:
icon_prev = 'themes/xxx/foo/bar1.png';
icon_prev_inactive = 'themes/xxx/foo/bar2.png';
icon_next = 'themes/xxx/foo/bar3.png';
icon_next_inactive = 'themes/xxx/foo/bar4.png';

allvip

I see the word foo all over the internet in web tutorials.

What does that mean anyway?

Αndré

Αndré

Quote from: mitko on July 24, 2015, 02:53:37 PM
Is it possible to disable in the theme particular plugin and keep it working in another theme?

That may be possible, but it's way easier to add a check in the picture navigation plugin. Open plugins/picture_navigation/codebase.php, find
$superCage = Inspekt::makeSuperCage();
and above, add
    global $CONFIG;
    if ($CONFIG['theme'] == 'mobile_light') {
        return;
    }

PS: this question would have been better placed in the picture navigation announcement thread ;)

mitko

Andre, there is a problem, if i add what you suggest - the picture also dissappears :)

Αndré

That doesn't make sense. Please provide a list which plugins you have installed.

mitko

Tried different plug-in orders - no difference. You can check now accessing from mobile, i still keep the changes. 
List of plugins:
autorotate
bbcode_control
CopperRank
description_metas
dupechecker
easy_rss
email_comments
fav_button
file_replacer
filename2tooltip
geodata