How can I make the "Powered by Coppermine" footer open in a new window? How can I make the "Powered by Coppermine" footer open in a new window?

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

How can I make the "Powered by Coppermine" footer open in a new window?

Started by elwave, March 07, 2011, 06:05:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elwave

Sounds trivial I know, but my "Hosted by..." and other similar footer links all open in new windows, so I'd like this one to as well!

Where do I add the target="_blank"?

Thanks guys :)

Wave

Jeff Bailey

Please post a link. http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,55415.msg270616.html#msg270616
Please read the documentation. http://documentation.coppermine-gallery.net/en/theme_copyright.htm
This being said, this is how you can change the tag: to edit the place where the tag is being displayed, edit themes/yourtheme/template.html and move the placeholder {CREDITS} around. If you remove it from themes/yourtheme/template.html, the original default tag will show through. As it is being generated by Coppermine's pagefooter function, it needs to appear below the {GALLERY}-token. To change the content of the disclaimer, edit themes/yourtheme/theme.php and edit the function theme_credits as you see fit. If this function doesn't exist in your custom theme, copy it from the sample theme into your custom theme first. To actually remove the "Powered by Coppermine"-footer completely from the output, just modify that function to output nothing.
Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason why so few engage in it. - Henry Ford

ΑndrĂ©

The core plugin 'link_target' should do the samewhat you ask for, but it applies to all links containing the 'rel="external"' attribute and also just works when JavaScript is enabled.

elwave

Heya guys sorry I didn't reply to this back then, something must have come up. But thank you very much, I have made this change so that it opens in a new tab/window. Don't worry I would never remove that text as I believe in giving full credit to you guys as well as MyBB and other groups that have made things that my site wouldn't be possible without!

So erm.. yeah, thank you very much for the help on this! ^_^