Cannot open original pictures Cannot open original pictures

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Cannot open original pictures

Started by pols1337, June 22, 2011, 08:19:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pols1337

Hi,

I was using a test user account to view my gallery, and I discovered registered users cannot see the original-size picture.  (Can display thumbnail, intermediate on displayimage.php ... but cannot click on intermediate to open original).    :'( 

It works in IE, does not work in Firefox or Chrome. 

My user groups should be correct (see attachment).  Registered users can see thumbnail, intermediate, and large-sized pop up.   

Gallery URL: http://universeofmen.com/charly/index.php
Test Username: test256 (will redirect to bridge in SMF)
Test Password: testUser16

Αndré

Try if it works when you disable/uninstall the JSMin plugin.

pols1337

Yes, this works!  Thank you so much Αndré!  (I would never have thought of this on my own ...  :o)

Steps to solve:
JSMin was a deactivated plug-in (very strange how you knew that from test user).  I "deleted" JSMin from the Plugin Manager, and still did not work.  The full-size picture still did not show.  So I went into my FTP and deleted JSMin folder completely. 

Issue is [resolved]

Αndré

Quote from: pols1337 on June 23, 2011, 08:10:51 PM
Issue is [resolved]
Quote from: Joachim Müller on September 28, 2008, 12:46:26 PM
you can tag your answer as "solved" by clicking on the little image in your initial posting on your thread.