Cannot Create Category Cannot Create Category

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

Cannot Create Category

Started by Ciarin, August 09, 2011, 04:32:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ciarin

The board is here: http://thebucci.com/art/

It's a fresh install, no mods, no new theme, no images yet. When i try to create a new category and click "update/create category", I get sent to my main site with the error "Not Found. Sorry you are looking for something that isn't here". Same goes for adding a new user, which I just found out when trying to create a test user.

The admin login is: *** PW: *** removed by André

My main site: thebucci.com, is a built with wordpress. I have not bridged them, nor do I want to.

I'm using PHP 5.2.13. Coppermine was installed using fantastico deluxe. The coppermine version is 1.15.12.

Ciarin

I'm able to create albums and ulpoad images.

Αndré

Quote from: Ciarin on August 09, 2011, 04:32:39 AM
Coppermine was installed using fantastico deluxe. The coppermine version is 1.15.12.
The current Coppermine version is cpg1.5.14. We don't support galleries installed with an auto-installer.

That error message always appears if you add the parameter value "create" (for existing and non-existing files). Example: So you should check for htaccess files or something like that.

I removed the admin login data from your initial post.

Ciarin

artistsinhawaii

Ciarin,

Did you try to manually copy the latest version of Coppermine over your existing install? Use your host's file manager or a tool like filezilla tp upload and upgrade to the latest version files.

Make sure you read the following instructions first.  http://documentation.coppermine-gallery.net/en/upgrading.htm#upgrade 
Learn and live ... In January of 2011, after a botched stent attempt, the doctors told me I needed a multiple bypass surgery or I could die.  I told them I needed new doctors.

Ciarin