I banned myself I banned myself

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Main Menu

I banned myself

Started by lanco, August 14, 2011, 10:01:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lanco

I just installed coppermine and I was using the gallery config to change the announcement at the top of the page. When I clicked on save settings and the admin page came back up it says that I have been banned from using this site. Is there a reason for this? How about a fix? This is just really bizarre!
Paul in Pa

lurkalot

Quote from: lanco on August 14, 2011, 10:01:07 PM
I just installed coppermine and I was using the gallery config to change the announcement at the top of the page. When I clicked on save settings and the admin page came back up it says that I have been banned from using this site. Is there a reason for this? How about a fix? This is just really bizarre!
Paul in Pa

This is normally the result of entering the wrong login details a few times.  The ban should only be temporary, so give it a few minutes and you should be able to log in again.
Running SMF 2.1.4  / Tinyportal 3.0.1, bridged with Coppermine 1.6.25, plus cpmfetch 2.0.0

lanco

I believe that is what happened. I waited like you said and it resolved itself. Thanks ...