Template error Failed to find block 'comment_captcha' Template error Failed to find block 'comment_captcha'

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Main Menu

Template error Failed to find block 'comment_captcha'

Started by Chunky C, August 25, 2011, 03:13:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chunky C

I upgraded my CPG tonight from 1.4.x to cpg1.5.14.  Now when I click on a thumbnail I get

Template error
Failed to find block 'comment_captcha' (#<!-- BEGIN comment_captcha -->(.*?)<!-- END comment_captcha -->#s) in :

<table align="center" width="{WIDTH}" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0" class="maintable">
        <tr>
                <td width="100%" class="tableh2_compact"><b>{ADD_YOUR_COMMENT}</b></td>
        </tr>
        <tr>
                <td colspan="3">
                <form method="post" name="post" action="db_input.php">
                        <table width="100%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">

<tr><td colspan="2"><input type="hidden" name="msg_author" value="ChunkyC" /></td>
<!-- BEGIN input_box_smilies -->
                                <td class="tableb_compact">
                                {COMMENT} </td>
                                <td width="100%" class="tableb_compact">
                                <textarea class="textinput" id="message" name="msg_body" onselect="storeCaret_post(this);" onclick="storeCaret_post(this);" onkeyup="storeCaret_post(this);" maxlength="{MAX_COM_LENGTH}" style="width: 100%;" rows="2"></textarea>
                                        <!-- END input_box_smilies -->

</td>
                                <td class="tableb_compact">
                                <input type="hidden" name="event" value="comment" />
                                <input type="hidden" name="pid" value="{PIC_ID}" />
                                <input type="submit" class="comment_button" name="submit" value="{OK}" />
                                </td></tr>
                        </table>
                </form>
                </td>
        </tr>
<!-- BEGIN smilies -->
        <tr>
                <td width="100%" class="tableb_compact">
                        {SMILIES}
                </td>
        </tr>
</table>
<!-- END smilies -->

Can anyone point me in the direction of a fix?

Thanks

What's the point of wearing your favorite rocketship underpants if nobody ever asks to see 'em?" --Calvin

Chunky C

I should have added that it only shows when I'm logged in as Admin.  I don't get the message when signed in as guest.

What's the point of wearing your favorite rocketship underpants if nobody ever asks to see 'em?" --Calvin

Chunky C

Chunky C

I sure would appreciate a little help with this problem.

I've checked to sure that I'm using a v1.5 theme and I still get the same error.  I've tried different themes and still the error.

ΑndrĂ©

I'm quite sure it's a theme issue. Please post a link to your gallery. Additionally you should try what happens when you disable the plugin engine and use the theme 'curve'.